Monday, October 7, 2013

Modern Hero...

HERO......@#%$%
BATMAN?^&^*(                    
                                            @$%SUPERMAN

Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story....
by John Barth 

 Hero, every time I here the word hero, it comes in my mind superman, batman, and etc. Because of their special ability they save those citizens that is in need to be save. But being a hero is required to have their special ability or in other word power.

Everyone has their own hero, some considered themselves as their own hero. The point of being a hero is not only by saving people that is in need of help but the point of being a hero is to do something that can be appreciate, recognized, by anyone.

As a conclusion, I considered my family as my modern hero because they take good care of me until I grown up. Now that I'am 16 years old I believe that they will continue helping me to be a good modern HERO>>>>>>>>>>>............someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment