Monday, October 14, 2013

My Teacher My Hero....

Hero???????
                                                           @Teacher@

              TEACHERS

"Every child should have a caring adult in their lives. And that's not always a biological parent or family member. It may be a friend or neighbor. Often times it is a teacher."-Joe Manchin

Second parent, thats what we all know about teachers. Second home, second family and many more. 

But what do teachers do to us? 

For me teachers inspire students in achieving their goals in life that will make them successful in the future. When we become successful in life, we also do what they did to us so that the next generation will also be successful. Teachers are also supportive, very sincere to the wrongs things we made.

As a student, we must also be respectful to them because not only that they are our teacher but because also try their best as our mother and doing their responsibilities well.

As a conclusion on my blog, I will be more serious in my studies in order that my family will be proud of me but not only my family but also my teachers.

My Teacher My Hero:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment